YOUR CART

  • BOOK CHILDREN

    1 x £ 254,00

  • BOOK FOR KIDS

    1 x £ 254,00

SUBTOTAL: £ 754,00

SEARCH YOUR COURSE

ADULT BRAIN TRAINING

.

ABOUT ME

A healthy and sharp mind is the base of a successful and happy life. A series of simple exercises can boost your brain function in a better way which makes you sharper, smarter and more confident.

The consistent use of Adult Brain Training Programme wakes up neural connections in the whole brain and body to make us feel safe emotionally centred, coordinating, organizing, and filtering sensory information.

The programme also integrates the distinctive functions of the right and left hemispheres of the brain. Only 20% of the information we process moves from brain to body. We will work on remaining 80%.

RECOMMENDED COURSES FOR ADULTS

   PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY BASIC
   PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY ADV
   QUANTUM SPEED READING
   BRAIN WAVE TEST
   VISIT US FOR MORE

MY VIDEOS

  • video_forest

MY LESSONS

CONTACT ME

SEND

CORPORATE OFFICE

Midbrain Waves
Oxford House, 10 Oxford Road Harrow
MIddlesex,
HA3 7RG

+44 (208) 004 9097
info@midbrainwaves.com

              

RECENT UPDATES

Mid brain Activation Course for Year 5 to year 15 children.

09:18 AM Nov 12

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Midbrain Waves is Traing name of Excellence Centre Limited.
Please find the Policy & Procedure for further info.

CONTACT US

SEND